Taking Care of Business (Advanced)
Thursday 11 April 2019
Advanced Grammar, Pronunciation, and Business Vocabulary Development)
Friday 12 April 2019
Advanced (Business) Writing, Meetings and Negotiations, Idioms and Expressions
Location: Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam
€ 799,- excl. VAT for 2 days (Lunch, delicacies, and bubbles included)
Early bird (valid till 31/12): € 479,- excl. 21% VAT
Every participant receives:
- Certificate of participation
- Copy of the slides used
- Workbook and answers
- Do you feel pretty comfortable in English?
- Are you using the same words over and over again?
- Are you interested in finding new and dynamic ways to express yourself?
- Ready to add more color and flavor to your English?
- Are you interested in taking your English from ‘functional’ to ‘professional’?
- Curious about advanced grammar structures and how to use them with confidence?
- Do you feel really smart in your own language but less smart in English?
Well, if you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, it’s time to Take Care Of Business, yo!
I created this dynamic and FUN 2-day program with YOU in mind. It’s my job to help you get out of your comfort zone in English. In this Taking Care of Business Masterclass, we will take your English to the next level. You’ll get new insights, tools and tricks to help you sound (and feel!) like the professional you truly are.
You’ll meet people who share the same goals, and that’s why I use round tables and not rows of chairs at my masterclasses. You’ll expand your network AND stretch your brain cells with this dynamic, advanced course. Even if you are not interested in Business English per se, you’ll leave with new communication strategies that will add more color and flair to your language, both in writing and in speaking.
“Buffi helped me to feel so confident in English and now I am able to communicate easily all over the world. Thanks, Buffi – you’re the best!”
– Dr. Freek Vonk – Biologist/ TV personality –
“Buffi’s Rock Your Business English course was really a mirror for me. No matter how good you think your English is, everyone can really benefit from this course.”