Deep Dive Day
Every client is a VIP to me, so that’s why I only see one a day and give them the full VIP treatment! The Deep Dive is a 5-hour session (which flies by!), including lunch and breaks, where we can work on up to 5 different modules if that’s what works for you. We can also focus intensively on one or just a few – it all depends on your goals and needs in English, which are discussed and determined before the session starts.
I’m happy to help you work on the following:
- Vocabulary Development
- General or Business Conversation
- Pitching/Presentation Skills
- Media Training
- (Business) Writing Skills
My new e-book ‘Work It!’ is included in the program, as well as personalized notes on improvement points, tips, and advice from our session, so you can remember how hard you worked and why you feel so tired yet energized at the end of the day!
Investment: € 1.250,- ex VAT
This is how it works (and the small print)
Terms and conditions for the Deep Dive packages:
- You choose the DEEP DIVE PACKAGE that works best for you.
- You mail me your preferences for days and locations (I’m happy to come to you, or I will book a coaching room in Amsterdam or Den Bosch, depending on what works best for you.)
- You will then receive your intake form, which will take about 15 minutes to fill in (or fill out- isn’t English fun that way?). This will help me prepare for your Deep Dive and get the most out of every session. Are you ready to jump in and take the plunge?
- All Deep Dives are confirmed upon payment. I am unable to give refunds but you can send someone else in your place if you are unable to honor our session date. You can also change your appointment up to 2 weeks before the session date, but you might have to wait a while before we can find a new date.
- All Deep Dives sessions include coffee/tea, lunch, notebook, (Buffilove light-up) pen, notes from the session and assignments to keep you challenged and busy until the next session.
“A few years ago I saw Buffi speaking at the Sprout Challenger Day. All that energy, I knew one day I would call her up to ask to mentor me. We sat last week… Buffi keeps asking questions and questions to really get to know you before she comes up with solutions that work for you individually. Really, really great! Thanks, Buffi!”