Perfect Presentations and Moderation
A 1-day event with tips and tricks for moderating and hosting events, pitching, and presenting!
Thursday 9 May 2019 10.30-16.30
Location: Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam
€ 429,- excl. VAT for 2 days (Lunch, delicacies, and bubbles included)
Early bird (valid till 31/12): € 279,- excl. 21% VAT
Every participant receives:
- Certificate of participation
- Copy of the slides used
- Workbook and answers
- Are you nervous about talking in front of groups?
- Terrified to give a TEDx talk or a pitch?
- Do you know how to structure a presentation to make the right connection with your audience?
- Which phases should you use to get the most out of your interviews and panel discussions?
- Are you able to ‘play’ with English according to who is in the audience?
- Can you react spontaneously to questions at the end of your talk?
- Are you able to open/close events and introduce speakers in a variety of ways, to match the platform and target group?
- Are you tired of hearing your own story in English?
- How do you not get nervous on stage?
Are these questions that go through your mind when you have to talk, present, pitch or moderate in English? Well, help is on the way! I designed this POWER DAY with YOU in mind.
In this interactive, high-energy program, we will work intensively on shaping and sharing your story in English. As a TEDX speaker coach, I know how to create bridges to your audience and create a presentation or pitch with impact, meaning, and value. We will also work on what’s holding you back from taking center stage with a big smile! This course is also fantastic for moderators, as we will work on hosting, opening and closing events, interviewing speakers, and creating a day to remember!
I’m so excited to work with you!
“Buffi is the best presentation coach in the Netherlands. I’ve recommended her so many times- not just for Improve Digital, but also for my international network.”
– Janneke Niessen, Co-founder Improve Digital/ EY Entrepreneur of the Year/ Unicef Ambassador –
“Buffi rocked my English AND Dutch and is a fabulous person. She helped me prepare for presentation and debates about investment. She helped me create useful phrases, improved my vocabulary, and gave me presentation tips I could also apply to Dutch presentations! Thank you Buffi!”